I'm not in the habit of using my blog to complain, but this morning I just can't help it! It's only 8.16 am and this is what I have done so far:
- Got up at 6.00 am despite Charlie waking me about 7 times in the night;
- Discovered I'd forgotten to make bread last night had to think of something for 5 lunchboxes.Hmmm....Bacon and cheese wholemeal muffins for lunch and chocolate muffins for morning tea.A bit carb heavy, but it'll have to do;
- Made Charlie's breakfast, which he promptly spread all over the table, highchair and floor;
- Cleaned up Charlie's breakfast;
- Argued with the eldest son about his life choices (really too early in the day for that!);
- Packed Callum (18 years old!) lunch;
- Packed Mike's lunch (49 years old!);
- Ironed Mike's workshirt;
- Sent the 4 oldest off with a sigh...Peace at last;
- Dressed a wriggling, squirming 19 month old;
- Put the nappies in the dryer;
- Brought the laundry up from the dryer;
- Drove Freya to the bus stop.
You know, I mostly love my job.People marvel at the fact that I have five children, but honestly I don't feel it is a big deal, and I truly love it.I feel priveliged and fulfilled being a mum. But the housework...I could give that a big miss!
Any advice on how to lessen the load in terms of housework, I'll take it!