- So many changes for Charlie, we're starting to understand his words and sentences, his vocabulary has grown substantially, and he's mastered the art of tantrums!
- Our eldest son, Callum, left home and moved to the big city.No longer a boy, he's living a man's life now!
- Guthrie finished his last year of high school;
- Lily started her first year of high school, impressing all the teachers with her maturity;
- Freya enjoyed school, participated in the Tournaments of Minds, and won the endeavour award in her class. I'm very proud.
- Michael reached the milestone of his 50th birthday. Wow! He's still a young man to me.
- We celebrated our 20th anniversary. Boy, where did that time go?
- I enjoyed another wonderful year of being a stay at home mum. It's very definitely my vocation.
So, 2010 ended on rather a sad note for me.
But 2011 is a new year, full of promise. I've made no resolutions, no plans. I just want to take it day by day and really appreciate and enjoy what I have in my life.