Monday, December 27, 2010

Grateful List

I'm trying to be more gracious, to focus on all the good things in my life, so from time to time I write a grateful list in my head.Today I'll try and put some of it down in writing:


 My wonderful daughter Lily who is always lending a helping hand with our littlest one.
 My wonderful daughter Freya, so loving and caring.
 My gorgeous family. My lovely big boy, Guthrie, a born entertainer.
 My sister. I never tire of her company. There's always something to talk  and laugh about.
 The miracle that is is our beautiful boy...
The constant mess and chaos that says, "a busy family lives here".
  • The fact that we have a roof over our heads, in one of the most beautiful places in the world;
  • Always having plenty of healthy, fresh food to eat;
  • Feeling safe where we live;
  • having fulfilling,satisfying jobs to do;
  • time to spend on the beach;
  • time spent crafting.
There's so much more, but I'll save it for another time.
What's on your grateful list?

No comments:

Post a Comment