Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Happy List: Idea from inner Pickle, from Fox's Lane Blog

 Idea from Inner Pickle, from Fox's Lane Blog
 
Living in a beautiful, pristine environment. Meeting up with kangaroos, lizards, small marsupials and the odd snake, almost daily!

 My lovely, relaxed,supportive husband. Seen here relaxing in ugg boots on the deck.
 Our beautiful sunny place, to sit,relax, share time with friends and family and soak up the view.
 Happy, silly, funny children. The best thing I ever did!
Our silly, naughty, gorgeous little boy. There's never a dull moment, and so many happy times....

1 comment:

  1. It all sounds perfect and happy and gorgeous...oh except for the snake. I cannot believe that two of the happy lists I have read have snakes in them! Thank you so much for joining in and sharing your hapiness. I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete