Friday, May 7, 2010

Where Have I been?

Freya turned 10 on Monday! Wow! Where has the time gone! It also means we've been in this house exactly ten years. But that's another story!
Charlie standing on the outdoor table...of course!

Well, unfortunately, I dropped my laptop again! Unbelievable isn't it? But, I did, so there's not been a lot of blogging going on. Now that I have mastered Mike's Mac, I feel comfortable with downloading pics etc, so I'm back.

However, it seems to be getting increasingly difficult to get anything done with Charlie the destroyer stopping me from doing anything creative. I cannot turn my back on him for a second, because he'll always find something dangerous, risky or out of bounds to get into. Phew! This is proving to be much more exhausting than when he was a little baby.

He is highly entertaining and such fun though, so it is hard to get cranky with him. Some days I'd just like half of his energy so I could keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment