In that time, I've scoured the Internet, I've read countless books, I've had acupuncture, I've seen a naturopath, I've talked to psychics, had my tarot read, listened to visualisation c.d's, done fertility yoga, belly dancing,special massage - you name it - I've probably given it a go, or at least thought about it.
But one thing I haven't been particularly good at is flossing my teeth. Oh Dear - I seem to have missed that one: flossing teeth affects fertility.
So, now I can add that to my ridiculous regimen:
- giving up sugar and gluten - check.
- taking about seven different supplements, morning, noon and night-check.
- ordering more supplements-check.
- drinking green tea daily-check.
- drinking nettle infusion-check (it tastes like compost).
- drinking other nasty tasting herbal teas-check.
- cutting back to one cup of real tea per day-check.
- never drinking coffee-check.
- rarely drinking alcohol-check.
So, I did all that, and I still find myself here - no longer pregnant - and wondering where to go next.
I suppose I had better go and floss my teeth?